New versions: FinePrint 11 and pdfFactory 8 now available. Click here for information.
Converting your documents into PDF files has the following benefits
- PDF files can be read on PCs, tablets and phones using free and widely available PDF readers that most people already have on their devices. PDF files will always look the same.
- Their layout is fixed but they can be rescaled to suit the device.
- They can combine documents from different sources into a single PDF, simplifying distribution and ensuring nothing is lost.
- PDF files are perfect for electronic filing and emailing. You don’t need to remember to include graphics, that is automatic. Unusual fonts can be embedded to ensure perfect reproduction. A simple compression option shows the PDF with different size settings.
- PDF files are invariably smaller than the original source documents.
If you would like the following printing features and flexibility, look at FinePrint
- Duplex and booklet printing on non duplex printers via FinePrint with a simple click.
- Reduced paper consumption. There is a built in log which records paper used against one-up single sided printing. Most of our printers show 60% plus, as we use booklet output for the majority of printing – typically 4 A4 pages per double sided A4 sheet (75% saving).
- Better document management. Documents from any source can be combined into a single printed document with uniform margins, page numbering, footers etc.
- One simple FinePrint interface controls all your printers.